Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) – Apple Online Store
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
- Creating design patterns in Web UI that are reusable, cross-browser compatible, and responsive
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, Service Oriented Architecture and Database design
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code
- Experience in NoSQL databases (such as Cassandra or MongoDB) or relational databases
- Exposure to Agile Development Methodologies
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following characteristics and experience: - Diligent forward thinking individual, ready to aim for and define future visions, rather than simply maintaining status quo. - Thorough understanding of Internet technologies and architectures and general application development. - Flexible attitude and willing to tackle new challenges – someone who is dynamic, high-energy and works with a sense of urgency. - Strong understanding of the full life-cycle development process and be eager to influence the processes adopted by the team in delivering projects. - Enforce and contribute towards architectural & development techniques and standards. - Willingness to work across the entire software stack, from provisioning of infrastructure through to software design, development and support - Work timings will vary 4 to 5 days a month to support engineering activities with global teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in a Computer Science, Mathematics or related Engineering field.
- Travel to the United States may be required once a year.