Education Product Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is looking for a passionate marketer who loves technology and believes in the impact Apple products can have on changing how education institutions and students work, innovate and learn. This role is required to drive the adoption and usage of Education programs across key markets in Europe. You will lead marketing activities to grow the programs delivering against targets. You should have a strategic mind-set, be multi-task oriented, metrics-driven, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in the Education sector with an acceptable range of experience that includes marketing, business development, partner development and relationship management.
- Analytical in approach to business and measuring impact and success.
- Project management experience is essential.
- Superb written and verbal skills
- Strong presentation skills; ability to deliver impactful presentations and demos to internal and external partners at all levels.
- This person must be inventive, strategic and results-oriented who has experience working in flexible, fast-paced environments.
- Proven track record to proactively build rapport, credibility and influence in a highly matrixed organisation.
- Local experience within Europe is preferred.
- Develop a marketing plan for select Education programs and execute activities delivering against program goals and quarterly and annual performance metrics - Conduct briefings and product demos with internal teams, customers and resellers to evangelise Education programs. - Develop partner relationships with not-for-profit and commercial organisations to drive integration of Education programs. - Be a strong partner with cross-functional groups at Apple, including WW Education PM, Education Sales, Developer Relations, Corporate Communications, Product Marketing, iTunes and Marketing Communications.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA or other professional degree a plus.
- This is a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract. Some international and domestic travel required.