Localisation Producer, Apple Media Services
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV App, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, Apple Pay and iCloud. We are looking for a dynamic, multifaceted and solution-focused individual to support the localisation of Apple Media Services with a primary focus on the App Store. Are you an experienced, inventive and resourceful project manager with a background in localisation? This could be a great opportunity for you! This is a fixed term contract (12 months) based in London.
- Excellent project management skills with a high attention to detail;
- Desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise urgent issues and work calmly under pressure;
- Capacity to learn and manage data in complex content management systems;
- Familiarity with Apple Media Products and the App Store in particular;
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills;
- A good knowledge of the apps and games industries is preferred.
In this role you will: • Manage multiple transcreation projects simultaneously. This involves reviewing source files, handling vendor queries, tracking deadlines and importing deliverables into content management systems; • Manage relationships with a great variety of global internal and external stakeholders; • Own quality through ensuring best practices and processes are followed.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- In addition to English, linguistic expertise in a second language is required.