Executive Project Manager/Assistant
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Pay, iCloud and Arcade. We are looking for a talented individual to join the team as an Executive Project Manager/Assistant. The role reports to the Senior Director of Europe, Canada & Latin America and also broadly supports the Country Leadership team in the region. The role requires someone with excellent organisational & communication skills, the ability to work cross-functionally, be innovative & analytical, and to multi-task across a broad variety of projects. Core responsibilities include managing the complex diary and travel of the Senior Director of Europe, Canada & Latin America, preparing and managing key strategic meetings and leading special projects with stakeholders across multiple markets. This role is based in London.
- About You:
- This role would suit someone who has some experience in project management or executive support but is also passionate and keen to develop their commercial and business understanding. Whilst the role has a 50% administrative need, the other 50% is equally if not more important and will be the part where the successful candidate can really add value in all manner of ways. You are ambitious, commercially aware and hungry to learn and develop!
- Key Qualifications:
- Impeccable level of spoken English. Additional languages are a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Outstanding organisational skills managing a complex calendar and travel with many partners across multiple timezones
- Can think strategically when required
- Integrity and trust to support business planning, analytics and strategy sessions
- Knowledge of C-level meetings protocol and business etiquette
- Strong event management and planning skills
- Experience in working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Team player, proactive & self starter attitude
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and a fast paced environment
Provide support to the Senior Director Europe, Canada & Latin America and the Country Leadership team Manage calendar, showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritise schedules based to last-minute changes Work on analysis, dashboards, data packs, and presentations Support on ad-hoc central initiatives Coordinate and fully be responsible for the experience, agenda, information and logistics for C-level meetings across numerous markets Plan and coordinate key events such as staff meetings, off-sites, all-hands, business reviews or planning sessions Prepare meeting materials ahead of time, including keynotes, talking points, agendas and manage follow ups Collaborate with local, international and WW teams
Education & Experience
A bachelors degree or equivalent professional qualification preferred but not essential.
- This role profile gives guidance to the main tasks & responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.