Apple Pay - Test Automation Engineer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Are you passionate about shipping phenomenal software and services to positively impact millions of users worldwide? The Apple Pay EMEIA Engineering QA team are looking for an experienced QA Test Automation Engineer to help test the features and services which drive the continued growth of Apple Pay in the EMEIA Region and globally. You will be joining a small and hardworking team of QA Test Automation and Manual Test engineers who share a real passion for testing and care deeply about the quality of Apple products, with a strong focus on delivering the best customer experience.
- Professional software testing experience.
- Proven track record of maintaining and adding to automation frameworks at scale.
- Proven experience developing test strategies, writing test plans, crafting test cases and debugging.
- Ambitious with proven ability to lead QA projects and contribute as part of team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Good teammate with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable in working within a Global Team providing assets for all regions.
You will be working alongside like-minded QA engineers testing features and services which power the Apple Pay experience. You'll be encouraged to take end-to-end responsibility of test execution including test planning, crafting and implementing test automation tests, manual testing, bug reporting, debugging and collaborating closely with engineers and managers across the globe. To thrive in this role you will need to be ambitious, detail orientated, with proven experience of building and implementing automation solutions in the environments stated above. You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. You will also need strong interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness to work as a great teammate - both locally and globally. You'll work in central London, however you will also occasionally travel internationally to work with other teams at Apple, particularly in the US. Is this you? If so we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
• Bachelor in Engineering, Computer Science, Maths or Science or meaningful industry experience.
- This role may require occasional international travel/transatlantic travel.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.