Build and Release Engineer, Apple Pay
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Pay team is looking for Build and Release Engineers to implement, maintain, and constantly improve the build eco-system. To support Apple Pay's rapid growth and expansion this new role will be part of the Infrastructure Engineering team at Apple Pay. Help us increase our deployment velocity by crafting a fast flow from Development to Production.
- Experience with TeamCity, Jenkins, or Spinnaker
- Experience with Terraform, Helm, Spinnaker, or Chef
- Experience with GoLang, Python, Ruby, Bash, or Java
- Experience with Docker, Nomad, EKS, or Kubernetes
- The operating system is just one part of the ecosystem. You're well versed in the rest (networking, storage, DBs, etc).
- Experience with AWS's eco system, HashiCorp's eco system is a must.
- Experience with ISTIO, Envoy, traffic management, and software load balancers is a plus.
This is an opportunity for an experienced CI/CD Engineer to architect and implement the future of Apple Pay's infrastructure platform. If you're passionate about delivering Continuous Integration, delivery and deployment at scale into system that enables the experience of millions of customers, this is your kind of role. You'll be embedded in a team of hardworking engineers that are already focusing on development, quality, performance, reliability, infrastructure, security and compliance.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience.