Recruiter, Internet Software & Services (Contract)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? Apple’s Recruiting team searches the world for the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We believe it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a Recruiter who embodies our culture and core values. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to join an amazing, collaborative, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent. As part of the larger People organization, Recruiting acts as the ambassadors of Apple culture by providing an extraordinary experience to both our internal business partners and candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to provide a consultative approach and deliver innovative, efficient solutions to hiring needs
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche, hard to fill roles in highly competitive industries
- Demonstrated track record of driving successful inclusion and diversity strategies and tactics across the recruiting process lifecycle
- Uphold our employment brand by delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills, driving great cross-functional relationships and establishing credibility within and outside of the organization
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and drive efficiencies
- Advocates, educates and influences their business partners to embrace Apple’s recruitment strategies, processes and philosophy
- Comfort level analyzing and interpreting key recruitment metrics
As a Recruiter at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. You will be responsible for guiding hiring managers and candidates through Apple's selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. Though this position will primarily partner on non-technical roles, experience within the financial technology or advertising technology industries is strongly preferred.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent work experience