Talent Management Business Partner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts! As a member of Apple’s People team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of hardworking perfectionists, futurists and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by seeking to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout our employees’ careers, you will be there to help them grow. Join the People team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make our extraordinary products!
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. You don’t cut corners. You understand that love is in the details.
- You simplify sophisticated problems and distill big decisions down to their core.
- You adapt to change and find the right path — even without having all of the pieces to the puzzle.
- You thrive when asked to explore new ground — rather than waiting on others.
- You have a don’t give up demeanor, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- You know yourself — your strengths and opportunities for growth. You know the people around you and are open to their feedback.
- You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate.
- You do what you say you’re going to do — and you always do what’s best for Apple.
- Design, build and run Talent Management programs and processes for Apple’s corporate lines of business. Areas of focus include organization and talent planning, succession planning and executive coaching. - Partner closely with our Senior People Leaders to enable their teams to lead Talent Management programs within their lines of business. - Identify and communicate critical insights. - Drive or advise on the creation of new, or the evolution of existing programs, track how they’re doing, analyze the results and make them better.
Education & Experience
• You have a Bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree is helpful in Organizational Development. • You have 8+ years of HR experience; and have at least 2 years of experience working as a specialist in OD or Talent Management leading programs for a business.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.