Senior Digital Artist, Visual Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? Does an exciting, dynamic, and fast paced environment catch your attention? Terrific! Join our team, and together, we can look for opportunities to make our workplace better than it was the day before. Marcom is the Global Marketing Communications group at Apple. We lead all of the advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We work on high-impact projects that serve various lines of business, use the latest technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale! Our team is looking for the best and the brightest creatives to join our Visual Development team! We are looking for versatile CG artists who are interested in creating conceptual imagery and motion for ideation and visualization of Apple’s global marketing campaigns.
- You are strong in 3D visualization with an emphasis on product lighting and a mastery of Maya, vRay and Nuke
- Proficient in Photoshop and After Effects
- Understanding of practical studio lighting and photographic principles of light
- A portfolio that displays an excellent eye for light, color, composition, form and design
- Excellent collaboration skills when working with art directors and motion designers on a coherent visual style
- You have an outstanding attention to detail, a passion for craftsmanship and the pursuit of artistic excellence.
- You have the ability to adapt and are learning agile in a very fast-past, evolving environment
- Highly organized, self-motivated and excellent time management skills
In our role, you will be an integral part of the team working on a variety of conceptual imagery and motion design projects across various media channels. You will ideate and explore a broad range of creative solutions to express an idea, and iterate until you have arrived at the best possible solution with speed and precision. We expect that you'll visually communicate ideas through lighting design and composition, and establish Maya lighting scenes for downstream teams to build from. You will collaborate closely with motion designers and art directors everyday and ideally have excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills. We're seeking a highly organized and driven person who possesses excellent problem solving skills. You should be a proactive and independent creative. Someone who is able to adapt to an ever evolving landscape with creativity and innovation while working in ambiguity and still delivering results on time.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/
- We offer health benefits and paid vacation.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.