Wireless Tools Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organization and be part of a best-in-class team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. We are looking for a senior developer who is passionate about developing innovative and user-friendly software solutions that help Apple deliver the best products. We are seeking an experienced engineer that can help us design, and develop apps and tools that are intuitive and user friendly yet provide flexibility to power users. Strong communication skills with a solid understanding of Software Design Patterns, Data Structures, and Advanced Computer Science concepts are a must as you’ll be working with fellow engineers and cross-function teams to add new and innovative features. Be ready to make something phenomenal when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Wireless Automation team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Strong programming skills with an object-oriented language such as Objective-C, Swift, Java or C++
- Experience as a software architect or as a senior engineer leading the development of complex projects
- Experience with developing large scale UI applications
- Experience working with server-side technologies such as RESTful APIs and Database operations
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong communication skills to confidently drive multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the-box thinking
- Proficiency with iOS/macOS SDK Frameworks and concepts (UIKit, GCD, Foundation, CoreData, etc.) would be added advantage.
The Wireless Tools team is always looking for innovative ways to create new apps and services to produce the highest levels of reliability and performance for Apple's products. We are seeking an expert engineer that can help us design, and develop apps and frameworks that meet the highest quality standards and own the industry. Our team delivers macOS/iOS/watchOS apps, large-scale web applications, and other tooling solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.