Preservation Service Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
The Preservation Service APAC team, within Real Estate & Development, We ensure that our portfolio of stores consistently represents our brand through the most efficient use of resources with an emphasis on safety and security. Exhibit great teamwork with a specific focus on the “peer relationships,” “organizational agility,” and “building effective teams” competencies. Foster innovation with a specific focus on the “creativity” and “action oriented” competencies. The Preservation Service team focuses on the “Customer Focus”, “ Quality”, “Cleaning & Disinfectant”, “safety and security”, “Branding”, “Service Provider management”, “Financial KPI”
- Solid knowledge of facilities maintenance and knowledge of their operations.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Able to work well with others and create strong field and corporate relationships
- Dedication to deliver consistent customer service internally and externally
- Strong, individual contributor. Self starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Extraordinary communication and facilitation skills; is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings engendering trust and respect
- Seeks out partnerships through cross-functional networking — focuses on common organizational needs
- Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Identify clear objectives and measures to monitor progress and results ensuring for proper alignment with the key metrics of the business.
- Provide guidance and expertise for at least 15 retail locations to ensure they are following established protocols.
- Experience in fostering strong Service Provider partnerships and know how to effectively delegate work, oversee and execute scopes of work that achieve stated objectives.
- Proficient in building operations management technology, work order management software used in the facilities process, including platforms such as ServiceChannel, ART and other Apple internal tools.
A Asset Management 1. Perform routinely scheduled, structured site visits to each of the assigned store locations to identify and document all stores experience issues in close communication and partnership with store, market, and global retail support leadership 2. Design, develop, fund, purchase, schedule, and execute preventative maintenance programs for all key store assets to ensure an efficient use of operating and capital funding. 3. Execute all routine non-routine work per approved quality, milestone, financial, and environmental requirements 4. Execute all routine and non-routine work in close communication and partnership with store, market, and global retail support leadership. B. New Store Development 1. Perform routinely scheduled, structured site visits to each of the assigned new store development locations to identify and document all unique conditions in close communication and partnership with store, market, and global retail support leadership. 2. Design, develop, fund, purchase, schedule, and execute approved new store handover tasks to ensure an efficient use of operating and capital funding. 3. Execute all new store handover tasks per approved quality, milestone, financial, and environmental requirements. 4. Execute all new store handover tasks inclose communication and partnership with store, market, and global retail support leadership. C. Service Provider Management 1. Identify, on-board, and train service providers who can perform routine work, non-routine work, and capital projects at assigned store locations per approved quality, milestone, financial, and environmental requirements. 2. Improve existing service provider effectiveness by executing regular, structured, face-to- face business review meetings to improve quality, improve service levels, decrease costs and improve environmental performance 3. Ensure Apple’s reputation as a client is positive, high integrity, professional, and preferred.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Architect, civil engineering, MEP or relevant field.
- 40% travel required