AI/ML - Intern (Software Engineering) - SaLT
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Machine Learning and AI
As part of Apple's Machine Learning and AI team, we transform every Apple product and because we fully integrate hardware and software, we can collaborate to deliver amazing experiences while protecting the privacy of users and their data. We are offering amazing internship opportunities to work directly with our R&D team in Cambridge, UK. Collaborate with some of the best in the business and see how we create the world's most innovative products and experiences. Our internships are a minimum of three months and you must be available to start no later than 1st June 2021.
- BS / MS student studying computer science, applied mathematics or related subject
- Object-oriented software design and programming
- Proficiency in more than one programming language, such as Python, C++ or Swift.
- Experience working in agile software development teams and interest in machine learning and data-driven applications is desirable.
Our aim is to create an experience that allows you to learn without pressure, gain practical skills, build real world experience, develop a greater understanding of our industry and form valuable connections. You will join an extraordinary team, including world-class software engineers and leading machine learning practitioners who are all passionate about applying groundbreaking techniques to AI. We will partner you with a dedicated mentor who is an experienced software engineer. You and your mentor will collaborate to design and implement an innovative software solution in relation to the team’s machine learning efforts. At the end of your internship, you will have the chance to meet and present your work to the AI/ML leadership.
Education & Experience
Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.