Video - Apple Services Development Program 2022
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Important - please read the application process at the bottom The UK Video team is responsible for delivering a great customer experience across Apple TV app and iTunes. Apple TV app is the home of Apple TV+ , Apple TV Channels, popular streaming services and thousands of movies to buy or rent. We work closely with partners including UK Broadcasters, Film Studios and Subscription Services to curate and highlight the very best movies and TV shows for our audiences. Role Summary The Apple Services Development Program is a 12 month entry-level program starting in July 2022. It is a full time role, competitively salaried, and includes a program to support personal development. There may be other opportunities within Apple at the end of this program, however this cannot be guaranteed. We have 14 roles in the UK and 24 other roles worldwide including in Paris, Stockholm, Munich, Johannesburg, Moscow, Dubai and further afield! You will have a range of responsibilities including significant day-to-day tasks alongside longer project work. You will be a vital and impactful member of the team and every single day will be different, rewarding and challenging. We are looking for passion and potential rather than prior work experience and we will not ask to see your CV.
- Do you have…
- Keen interest in film and TV.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and in a calm manner.
Your responsibilities are likely to grow and change during your time with us. This is a short overview of some of the responsibilities you will help the Video team with: - Programming and curation of Apple TV app and iTunes Movies and TV Stores. - Delivering a first class customer experience. - Day to day administration. - Partnering with internal teams including design, marketing and production. - Liaising with external partners such as UK Broadcasters, Film Studios and Subscription Services.
Education & Experience
Candidates from all education backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Requirements Able to complete the full program (1 year), starting July 2022. Must have the right to live and work in the UK. This role is based in London. We will gladly support relocation from within the UK if needed. This is an entry level program with a fixed (competitive) salary.
- Application Process
- We have a 3 stage recruitment process.
- Stage 1: complete the questions below and attach to your application
- Stage 2: if selected, we will ask you to complete a role specific task for the team you have applied for.
- Stage 3: if selected, you will be invited to attend a virtual assessment day in early March.
- We will not review your CV, please do not submit it. We have an anonymous application process. Instead of sharing your CV…
- Click the ‘Submit CV’ button to attach the answers to the following questions (500 words or less in total) as your application. Please do so without your name or any other personal information included. You can use Word, PDF, Pages etc.
- Save the document as: 'Video - Apple Services Development Program Application’
- 1. Why are you interested in this program?
- 2. Apple has launched a number of new services over the last few years. Which new service do you think has made the most impact and why?
- 3. What tv show did you most enjoy during 2021 and why?
- 4. What’s your favourite Apple TV+ Show/movie, why?
- 5. How did you hear about this program?
- 6. Do you have the right to work in the UK for the whole 12 month program?
- Important - the deadline for applications is: 5pm UK time Mon 31st Jan 2022
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application, but we will contact you if you have been selected to move through to the next stage. Good luck!