Game Business Manager, App Store (Korea)
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Apple's App Store is one of the most innovative and active market places, serving tens of millions of iOS customers! We are seeking a hardworking, seasoned and result-oriented Business Manager specialized in games category for the App Store Korea team. You will work with developer partners and with cross-functional teams within Apple to identify new business & revenue opportunities and build partnership strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience across business development, partnership management, business or strategy consulting, ideally with some years proven track record in a mobile gaming or game technology company.
- Deep knowledge of gaming, mobile and digital media industry with solid understanding and connection with local game industries, including developers, platformers, and technology enablers.
- Natural interest in translating data into insights, with the ability to influence new strategies
- Great track record of driving projects, from ideation to execution, managing internal and external partners to achieve goals
- Business level (spoken and written) in both Korean and English required for this role
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to executive audiences.
- Outstanding time and project management skills, and a demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Results oriented, self-starter, high energy and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Analyze and identify new gaming market trends, business opportunities and key partners to implement strategies to grow their business on App Store - Help incubate a pipeline of amazing games for the App Store delivering best in class customer experience. - Manage partnership with key developers in Korea to grow their business on the App Store by creating and performing relevant business and sales strategies - Work cross-functionally with internal team members including Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Worldwide Product Marketing, App Store and Services teams to ensure the continued development and success of the world’s best app ecosystem.
Education & Experience
BA/BS agree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.