Software Engineer - Genesys Cloud Platform
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for passionate engineer to join the team transforming Contact Center Platform, partnering with highly skilled global and regional colleagues, in a fast paced and exciting environment. Join us and you’ll do the best work of your life and make a difference in other people’s lives.
- Overview: The successful applicant will have a strong technical background in deploying micro services in cloud platforms, be committed to customer experience, be a strong leader and advocate for the global team, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Key Qualifications
- Experience in deploying services and infrastructures in cloud environment (AWS or GCP)
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration services including Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques
- Knowledge of network protocols, DNS, load balancing technologies, transport protocols, Authentication OAuth/SAML, TLS and Certificates
- Experience with Cassandra, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Redis or similar databases
- Experience with Genesys WWE (Workspace Web Edition) deployment on Cloud platform is a big plus
- Exposure to Genesys Framework, SIP, Chat, eMail and iWD is a plus
- Problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
Drive cloud transformation strategy for Genesys WWE and related applications Deliver artifacts, technical alternatives and architectural designs that meet business requirements Ownership and management of the Genesys cloud platform including tools to monitor, alert, and troubleshoot the platform Ownership and accountability for Genesys cloud platform readiness, ensuring the platform is appropriately scaled to meet business needs. This will require working closely with Genesys for feature enhancements Act as the technical Lead for Genesys WWE and work closely with Softphone development team & Genesys engineering team Support of Contact Technologies initiatives globally as they relate to the GWS platform, working with the global and regional business owners to identify and define opportunities and deliverables. Ownership comes with operational excellence that require mitigation, resolution, followup for impactful incidents and providing support.
Education & Experience
BTech/BS degree or equivalent technical experience