Omni-Channel Program Manager, London
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated Program Manager for our regional team. You, the responsible for strategizing, planning, delivering and running best-in-class channel programs across key countries, covering all channels (carrier, retailer, resellers) and Apple product lines. It will be meaningful to be accountable for achieving sales target and growing consumer experience performance. The goal is understanding of the customer experience opportunities offered by the diverse channels across the region countries in all channels. It will require constant and close communication not only with the region and in country teams, but also across functional teams, external vendors and worldwide support to be successful. You can bring new ideas to make a difference to our team. An innovative professional that will bring the Channel to the next level.
- Highly competent and experienced in leading collaborative decision-making with internal and external teams. Able to influence and lead without organizational authority
- Superior knowledge of “partner-lead sales programs” balanced with a comprehensive understanding of sales strategy and sales process required for scaling impactful channel sales programs.
- Experience influencing leaders across internal business groups and partner organizations. Credibly engaging with executive-level customers, key Apple executives, and other decision-makers
- Experience working with large, strategic partnerships cross functionally
- Ability to craft the value proposition for programs and deliver the vision credibly and with passion
- Flexible and adaptable in day-to-day program administration while delivering multiple programs simultaneously
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; ability to define critical metrics and identify trends and solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with the Channel Sales Manager to build the right program at the right time
- Upkeep master data in all relevant systems
- Support best in class new product introduction and program launch in digital environment
- Establish and maintain an extraordinary relationship with the EMEIA Senior sales leadership teams and key collaborators within strategic Channel partners organisations
We build programs with partners that generate customer interest, enable sellers to have powerful customer conversations, and deliver services that speed a customer’s test and validation process. Programs structure should include sell-in, incentives, readiness, enablement, support, communications, and reporting/analysis. We work closely with reseller executives to identify new market opportunities that amplify Apple’s solution differentiation and the reseller’s unique capabilities. We build offers that make it easier for customers to adopt, deploy, and use the solutions in their business. We develop sales playbooks based on the standard methodology in collaboration with both the WW & regional teams. We share status, progress and learnings from solution programs. We refine and evolve work through an iterative, closed-loop process.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Interest and previous experience into digital channels and online business
- Experience with Shopify and/or Magento platform are a plus