Recruitment Business Partner (R&D)
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? The main aim of Apple’s recruiting team is to search the world for unique talent to maintain Apple as the most innovative company in the world. We strive to make Apple the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. Recruiting across Europe we support Apple's R&D groups including: Services, Software, AI/ML and more. From Maps, Apple Pay, iCloud, MacOS, Music, Siri - you name it we cover it. We have our feet in the kernel and head in the clouds. Join us and help discover our most important resource — our people.
- Loves to be proactive, engage talent and build relationships.
- Passion for technology and discovering new areas of R&D.
- Expert in searching for candidates with hard to find technical skills.
- Influences without authority to own challenging conversations and manage expectations
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and drive efficiencies.
- Proficient in the use of recruitment systems and productivity tools.
- Actively learns and is inquisitive in pursuit of excellence.
- Capable of balancing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
As part of the larger People organisation, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing an exceptional experience to both our internal partners and candidates alike. Your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. Apple Recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of Apple. You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS: - Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify and build out recruiting needs and strategies. - Build and maintain positive relationships, and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” including candidates, managers and business partners. - Create and foster relationships with the Corporate Team leaders, recruiting community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility. - Have complete understanding of the recruiting function, including: research, sourcing and closing. - Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment. - Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be creative in recruiting practices, including diversity recruiting and sourcing techniques If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” come join us.
Education & Experience
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.