Senior Financial Analyst, Demand Forecasting & Analysis
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re motivated by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! You will become a member of the Sales Finance team at Apple. With approximately 150 employees based across 12 locational hubs within EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa), we bring value, collaborating with many teams to provide outstanding commercial and financial support. We set the bar high; go out of our way to help others; share knowledge; filter out noise to focus on the essential; encourage the very best from ourselves and the team; and drive the right course of action. To do all of this you will be an excellent communicator, collaborator and innovator, with a passion for debate and inclusion. The purpose of this role is to provide timely and accurate forecasts with insights on demand, enabling effective decision making.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are crucial.
- Innovative team based player, with forward-thinking approach that strives for operational improvements.
- Highly analytical, with ability to offer solutions based recommendations.
- Accomplished presentation skills, being able to tell your story in a structured way.
- Proven Excel experience, comfortable to work with large data sets to visualise findings.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, with another language an advantage.
You will have responsibility for preparing country / key account forecasts, in close collaboration with sales teams, for the current and upcoming quarter. Core tasks will involve variance analysis of sales performance with insight from local markets; understanding drivers of short and long-term performance; identifying risk and opportunity to demand and presenting these in Leadership reviews. Great communication and commercial acumen will be important to analyse key business trends; monitor consumer offers live in the market; and provide insights into performance within products, countries and channel partners.
Education & Experience
Degree level education and/or accountancy qualification preferred.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.