Platform Specialist - Real Money Gambling
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of our teams and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts! Do you have solid experience in Account Management and/or an authoritative grasp of mobile and app performance marketing within the Real Money Gambling industry? Are you highly analytical, inventive, customer-focused, team-oriented and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives? If so, we would love to hear from you as we continue to build our London-based Search Ads team! Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: We help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are crafting for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store are an easy, efficient and exceptionally fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
- We're looking for someone with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets in the real-money gambling space with performance type advertisers and/or agencies
- Experience in client-facing media sales or a target orientated role within the real money gambling sector
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, including how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success
- Understanding of the key metrics and performance benchmarks in sports betting and real-money casino
- Great collaboration, prioritisation and planning skills
- Excel numeric and analytical skills are critical for this role
- Clear eye and focus on detail and trends, combined with the skills to react fast, ensuring that our clients receive an outstanding service
- Skilled in keeping a cool head under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen effectively, socialise ideas across functions and articulate the business vision both internally and externally
- Passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success
- Own and grow a book of business within the Real Money Gambling vertical, by making recommendations to clients on how to best optimise their campaigns to achieve their business goals and receive the most value from Apple Search Ads - Forge long-term partnerships with clients - Maintain a high-level of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure clients achieve their business goals and objectives - Work closely with your Manager & Client Partner team to ensure accurate execution and alignment with customer objectives - Plan ahead to help clients take advantage of the uplift in search volume that comes with seasonal and sporting events - Utilise your experience in the sector to develop a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects - Act as a thought-leader within the category both internally & for clients and agencies. - Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers’ business - Partner closely with your regional colleagues and other key collaborators such as marketing and product, feeding back market sentiment on our products Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.