Client Partner - Real Money Gambling Vertical
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Do you have business development and/or commercial experience within the Real Money Gambling vertical? Are you highly analytical, inventive, customer-focused, team-oriented, and skilled at working independently to meet revenue and business objectives? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you! We have a new opportunity for a Client Partner to work on the Real Money Gambling vertical who has a passion for both B2B sales to join our growing team and help businesses with promotion and discovery across Apple’s advertising platform. At Apple we don’t just build products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple Search Ads in the App Store, is an easy, efficient exceptionally fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad.
- We're looking for someone with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets in the real-money gambling space with performance type advertisers and agencies.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, including how Performance Advertisers go to market and measure success.
- Experience in media sales or a commercially focussed and target orientated role in-house at a gambling operator.
- Understanding of the key metrics and performing benchmarks in sports betting and real-money casino.
- Proven track record of influencing senior stakeholders, internally and externally, through consultative selling.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills - both in-person and over the phone.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Extremely professional and positive demeanour.
- Track record of overachievement.
- Fluency in English is a requirement and proficiency in another language is a nice-to-have.
- Work with senior leaders and marketeers at gambling operators to help their organisation get the most value possible from Apple Search Ads. - Increase awareness and understanding of Apple Search Ads throughout the gambling industry by building connections with clients, agencies and partners. - Maintain a high-level of outreach via email, phone and meetings to ensure a strong new business pipeline. - Plan ahead to help clients take advantage of the uplift in search volume that comes with seasonal and sporting events. - Utilise your experience in the sector to develop a strategy for long-term success across your portfolio of clients & prospects. - Act as a thought-leader within the category both internally & for clients and agencies. - Work closely with your Manager & Platform Specialist team to ensure proper execution and alignment with customer objectives. - Use internal & external data sets to understand how to best help grow your customers’ business. Come and join an inclusive and open team culture! Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.