Growth and Optimisation Manager, App Store International
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This role would place you in a highly-energised environment with some of the best creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. We are looking for a Growth and Optimisation Manager to help develop and execute the global growth strategy for the App Store. You will work closely with the Editorial, Design, Marketing, Business and Product teams internationally to ensure the best user experience. The perfect candidate will identify content that caters to the diverse preferences of our broad audience while driving customer acquisition and retention for Apple’s content partners.
- A demonstrable passion for content, apps, games, mobile technology, and data.
- Strong analytical background and ability to transform data into practical insights.
- Strong proficiency in spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, and an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with international peers and establish a collaborative environment across multiple teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, large-scale projects.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology.
In this role, you will: - Support business and editorial teams in growth initiatives for the international App Store. - Provide ongoing analysis and interpretation, share your findings and create recommendations to teams. - Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to create breathtaking user experiences. - Balance different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily. - Maintain outstanding attention to detail.
Education & Experience
Degree education in relevant field desirable but candidates from all education backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- - Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.