Platform Specialist - Leisure
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
At Apple, we don’t just create products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of our teams and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts! Do you have solid experience in Account Management and an authoritative grasp of the mobile and app market, with a keen passion for keeping ahead of the constantly evolving digital world? If so, we would love to hear from you as we continue to build our London-based Search Ads Platform Specialist team. Apple’s Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: We help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are crafting for their iPhone and iPad. Apple Search Ads in the App Store are an easy, efficient and exceptionally fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers.
- Previous experience in account management, paid search operations or other client facing sales support functions is ideal
- A good understanding of the mobile market and a keen passion for the ever-changing digital space
- Experience within the Shopping/retail or Travel industries would be an advantage but is not essential
- Great collaboration, prioritisation and planning skills
- Excel numeric and analytical skills are critical for this role
- Clear eye and focus on detail and trends, combined with the aptitude to react fast to ensure we deliver our clients the best in market service, whilst keeping a cool head under tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills, able to listen effectively, socialise ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally
- Takes ownership and produces high quality results
- Passionate about working across teams, driving a culture of collaboration and shared success
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the Platform Specialist team at Search Ads! This team is critical to Apple's success and has to be able to combine their skillset of analysing data and optimising accounts with the ability articulate this in clear and simple terms with clients directly, driving growth and delivering outstanding client service. - You'll have a hands-on client facing account management role - You will be responsible for leading, growing and developing our key accounts both existing and new within the Leisure team, covering several verticals but specialising in the Shopping and Travel categories primarily - You will grow a book of business, through making recommendations to clients on how they best optimise their campaigns to hit their business goals whilst also forging a long-term partnership - You will work closely with the client partners who act as our frontline sales team - You'll play a key role in driving the right team culture that ensures the business hits its revenue and customer satisfaction targets - Work closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. So come and join an inclusive and open team culture. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.