Software Development Engineer, Apple Pay
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Are you passionate about building massively scalable services that surprise and delight? Do you have a natural curiosity for learning new technologies? The Apple Pay server engineering team wants to hear from you. Apple Pay brought mobile payment to millions of customers and it’s just the beginning. We are looking for engineers who are equally comfortable working at the bits and bytes level and designing state of the art objected-oriented web-services. Imagine the freedom of a startup but with the funding and focus of the most valuable company in the world!
- Java J2EE
- Symmetric encryption TDES/AES
- Asymmetric encryption RSA/ECC
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experiences in eCommerce/Payment industry, GlobalPlatform 2.2.1, BSI Technical Guideline TR-03111, Elliptic Curve Cryptography - Version 2.0, NIST Special Publication 800-38B, EMV Tokenization, APDU/JavaCard, ASN.1, HSM (Thales) will be plus.
-Architect and implement new features for Apple Pay global platform -Write bullet-proof Java code (thread-safe, performant, object-oriented, and inherently testable) -Work directly with the business team to collaborate on current and future initiatives -Work directly with the iOS client team on feature definition and development -Design specifications and protocols to solve novel problems -Support on-going development efforts -Work on overall team’s efforts to fix bugs and diagnose existing issues -Embrace test-driven development -Unit tests are not optional on this team
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.