Marketing Campaign Lead, Apple Retail Greater China
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Apple Retail is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of world-class online and in-store marketing programs in support of our growth strategy in Greater China across all platforms and business segments. The role has a strategic focus on campaigns, to lead integrated and locally relevant marketing campaigns that will grow Retail’s business share, increase loyalty to Apple and increase awareness and usage of Apple products and services. We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrated experience in developing and managing innovative marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition, conversion and loyalty as well as brand equity across physical and digital channels. The successful candidate will be a highly experienced project manager, with a deep understanding of how to work with world-class brands and omni-channel marketing. The candidate will be dynamic, results-driven and enjoy working in an environment that is ever-changing and evolving to meet customer needs.
- 12+ years experience working in a global consumer organisation.
- Ability to manage integrated marketing plans, assess customer and business needs, define goals, identify solutions and engage stakeholders towards a final vision.
- Ability to develop compelling and clear marketing briefs and plans. Strong at building, designing and delivering presentations.
- Experience with defining and leading projects with data analysis and evaluation.
- Ability to manage complex program details while considering each elements impact on the big picture.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems and manage requirements through negotiation, tact and diplomacy in fast-paced, pressured and changing environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator. Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be dynamic, learning agile and driven. Self-starter who can work independently.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- A demonstrated passion for the customer experience. Specific experience working on campaigns and programs that intersect physical spaces, mobile/in-app and online platforms is desired.
- Fluent English communication. Must read and write Mandarin.
You will be responsible for project execution, from concept and strategy to production and delivery, working alongside local cross-functional teams such as Business Owners, Merchandising, Operation, MarCom and more. You must therefore possess a keen strategic mind and strong organisational skills of a project manager. You will represent the voice of your market and consumer when partnering with global teams to roll out world-wide campaigns and launches in Greater China. You are an effective communicator and value interpersonal relationships. You are adept at presenting to all levels and can package complex ideas in such a way that influences or drives ease of decision-making. You have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision, objectives, and the customer experience. You will be on point with trends in retail, marketing, technology, and the world around us.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject. MBA preferred.