AMP Engineering - Media & Growth - Solutions Technical Writer
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Multifaceted, hardworking people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. As a technical writer, you will be part of the AMP Engineering team that defines and supports the development and adoption of how Apple marketers use marketing automation tools and communicate with our customers, enabling the user experiences used and loved by our customers every day the world over. You will support the design, development and integration of marketing automation features by crafting world class technical specifications for our internal partners and supporting our documentation creation process.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multi-task
- Portfolio of work of writing samples and/or previous work
- Experience with LaTeX, Confluence, Python and Git preferred but not crucial
- Experience with different authoring tools/languages
Apple’s AMP Media & Growth engineering group is looking for a hardworking writer to produce and maintain specifications and guidelines for Mobile Marketing Automation features (e.g. In-App Messaging, Notifications, A/B Testing). This role requires you to understand sophisticated concepts and generate clear and simple to understand documentation for a target audience. You will need excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work in a diverse group. You will work closely with multi-functional teams, managing the end-to-end document creation process for external and internal publications. You will also be able to step back and evaluate the existing authoring tool(s) landscape and recommend improvements for the future.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Design or Language/Communications
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant