Partner Marcom Manager - Korea
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here! We are seeking a Partner Marketing Communications Manager in Korea. The role of the Marketing Communications (Marcom) group at Apple is to ensure the flawless development and execution of outstanding communications in support of Apple’s business goals. As we grow our business in Korea, we are recruiting a Partner Marcom Manager with in-depth local marketing communications experience due to the growing importance of partners across our various channels. This person will work as an integrated part of the Channel / Partner Marcom team to support the growing scope and importance of Apple’s presence in Korea. Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect channel through mobile, digital s well as in-store experiences. The successful candidate will drive strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and seamless experience. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Korean.
- 7-10 years experience in account management, preferably at a creativity driven design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- Experience working within telecommunications a plus.
- Experience with channel marketing or marketing in branded environments a plus.
- Extensive experience in brand communications across various mediums
- Successful track record building productive relationships with creative people.
- Developing, producing, and implementing marketing campaigns with international brands.
- Passion and eagerness to develop and implement best-in-class campaigns with external partners.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Strong teammate who can work collaboratively within a wider team
This Partner Marcom Manager plays a vital role in crafting how Apple shows up within our partner environments especially with managing flawless launches of Apple products within partner advertising, digital and in-store communications. This role requires a strong understanding of the customer journey and how they can be best orchestrated to maximise the impact of Apple product presentation and deliver the most compelling Apple product stories. The Partner Marcom Manager, will need to develop strong senior and working relationships at the partner level as they will in partnership be developing impactful marketing campaigns, including brief development, creative feedback, timeline management and internal reviews/ approvals. This role will also partner internally and represent your partners with cross functional team members, including partner marketing, channel, advertising and sales.
Education & Experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.