Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it. In this position, you will be responsible for overall performances at the ODM meet Apple’s requirements. You will handle day to day operations to meet weekly MPS per WW planning's priority, region's mix and overall pack out qty with explanation of shipment delta, cycle time goal; articulate impact on the organization in revenue and costs. We invite you to join us on this journey and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Coordinate with material team, planning team, quality team, logistics team and headquarter NPI team, to ensure weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly production target and shipment target are met.
- Order Cycle Time (OCT) and Time Dependency Model (TDM) Management
- Short term and long term capacity planning and execution.
- Early Involvement with New Project Development.
- Team Building and Provide Guidance to OEM.
- Establish Good Working Relationship with Local OEM and 2nd Tier Suppliers.
- Create relevant management reporting to support the business with high data accuracy on a weekly basis and communicate in a timely manner.
Operations Manager o Responsible for overall performances at the ODM meet Apple’s requirements. o Manage day to day operations to meet weekly MPS per WW planning's priority, region's mix and overall pack out qty with explanation of shipment delta, cycle time goal; articulate impact on the organization in revenue and costs. o Local support in taking the lead to facilitate the communication and co-ordination on cross functionally issue and business. o Strong sense of urgency to take immediate recovery actions and follow-ups. Jo Local or be prepared to station in China and work in a factory environment. o Minimum 10 years experience in manufacturing industry with managing factory operational background, interfaces with or manages cross functional teams engineering, quality system, IS&T, cost etc... will be the preference. o Good vision, analytical, process oriented and strong problem solving skills. o Excellent communication skill and interaction with people o Result oriented, strong in leadership and organization skills. o Willing to work from OEM factory o English & Mandarin proficiency o Pleasant personality
Education & Experience
BS and above