Siri Quality Engineer
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
Software and Services
Are you passionate about shipping great software and want to impact millions of users? Join Apple’s Siri team in Hong Kong and be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic, highly talented Quality Engineering team working on the next revolution in human-computer interaction. The Siri team is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer who is technically savvy, proactive, detail oriented, and can deliver great results under demanding timelines. You will be interacting with various cross functional engineering and project management teams to drive the quality of the Siri and helps millions of people get things done — just by asking.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in software quality engineering
- Deep understanding of software testing, system integration, developing test plans, and experience driving feature testing
- Hands on experience in automation test framework and tools
- Working familiarity with one or more object-oriented programming languages such as Python, Ruby
- Good judgment in reviewing and prioritising software defects and able to escalate in timely manner to drive for completion
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving skills in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, team player mentality and collaborative in nature
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. We seek a true team player who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas who have created the entire range of Siri's capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5+ years of industry experience