Retail Development Coordinator, Greater China
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
The Retail Development Coordinator provides assistance to the Development Manager and a set market of stores for preservation.
- Previous experience working in the development industry, and have good understanding of architecture terms.
- Ability to read construction map and development process.
- Demonstrated ability to have a high level of attention to detail and proven experience in cost management.
- Excellent analytical, statistics or research experience required.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Fluent in English and Chinese in speech (Cantonese and Putonghua), reading and writing.
- Must be a self starter who is comfortable working independently without direction.
- A good understanding of software packages including Excel, Word, Page, Keynote, Numbers and Apple related software.
Files: Create and maintain project files (digital, hard copy locally and Corporate Office) to ensure compliance with company policy and procedures Meeting Preparation: Coordinate the preparation and assembly of development, construction, submission and permitting documents for presentations and meetings Communication: Communicate between multiple departments and coordinate local internal and external meetings, communicate with the corporate head office to schedule meetings, approvals and updates. Contracts: Coordinate construction and development contracts for approval and payment and while ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures. Tracking: Track, monitor and report maintenance work orders for a period of one year after store opening. Administrative: Assist in general administrative tasks such as calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, document control and compliance reporting. Proactively seeks ways to streamline daily processes and procedures. Provide support as required on multiple development projects across the region.