Channel Integration Project Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
AppleCare Business Development Programs team is looking to hire a Project Manager. The AppleCare Business Development Programs team work closely with Channel Partners to integrate their systems with Apple’s to support various programs. This position will support Apple’s Device Enrollment Program, which provides a fast, streamlined way to deploy and supervise institutionally owned devices by automating mobile device management enrollment. Your work will enable channel partners to provide the benefit of DEP to their enterprise customers.
- Project management experience
- Business process re-engineering
- B2B API Integration (JSON)
- B2B sales/relationship/account management, B2B or B2C
- Sales operations/process management
- Strong understanding of systems such as order management systems, SAP, contracts etc.
- Experience with Mac OS and productivity applications, i.e. keynote, pages, filemaker, excel
- Success in a customer-focused role highly desired
- Believes in the perpetual value of the customer experience & has a solid grasp on consumer psychology.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Dynamic, creative thinking and innovative.
- Highly motivated and results oriented, including a willingness to perform whatever tasks are required to complete a project.
- Excellent organization skills & high attention to detail.
- Enjoys working independently and with a team in a fast paced environment. Confidently manages through ambiguity and uncertainty. Takes initiative, thrives in autonomous work environment.
- Comfortable communicating to various levels of the organization, from IT to senior management.
- Ability to manage expectations with various groups including resellers, carriers and internal cross functional partners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and oral communications
Manage regional channel partners primarily in the EMEIA region, through the integration process. Collaborate with regional sales team to manage expectations with future partners and establish integration timelines Educate channel partner project team on the business, technical, accounting and legal requirements of the program Understand reseller’s business strategy, systems and impacted processes Conduct onsite workshops with select partners & facilitate discussion around the best way to implement the program into their business Provide consultation on scaleable system & process design maximize efficiency, improve the customer experience & minimize errors and manual processes Interface between partner technical teams and Apple IS&T teams Provide project management support to the partner team, guide them through Apple’s engagement & testing processes, and assist with cutover & go-live issues Drive internal schedule with cross functional partners, including but not limited to testing activities, development requirements and launch activities Provide regular project status updates to various parts of the organization Communicate with business team and IS&T technical team on regional issues, escalations and region specific requirements. Identify common issues and work with team to close open issues Collaborate with worldwide team on areas of improvement including systems and process Some travel required
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree plus 3-5 years relevant experience