Customer Demand Analyst (11 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once could not have imagined, and now cannot imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Partnership is important at Apple, and every single day we will connect you with your peers and colleagues, at one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within the function. If you're motivated by success in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment, with strong analytical and communication skills, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Solid understanding of Sales Operations processes, systems and tools.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be able to deliver expertly and effectively in a dynamic environment.
- You'll have a proven ability to work cross functionality with sales, finance, logistics, and the supply demand management teams.
- Strong data manipulation skills including spreadsheet and database application knowledge are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate in terms of working with customers and solving problems.
- Team oriented as well as being self-reliant and self-directed.
- Great organisational and negotiation skills.
Drive a management system to ensure continued improvement in service levels from forecast, demand planning and delivery execution perspectives. Deliver strong analytics and reporting on Reseller performance objectives. Work with your colleagues to drive and improve external forecasting & demand structure. You will also engage directly with customers where this makes sense. You'll identify material gaps in the order book vs. forecast and drive appropriate action to resolve. Provide clear direction to the wider Reseller Operations team on all aspects of your customers. Develop a robust exception management process to ensure action is targeted for maximum impact. Work with customers to optimize Sell In to drive constant improvement in Sell Thru for the channel. When merited, present a credible and data driven proposal to key team members to support demand changes.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Maths or Engineering - We will also consider applicants with relevant experience in Operations & Supply Chain. 3+ years planning experience in any discipline (e.g. Contact Centre Planning, Project Planning, Resource Planning, Sales & Ops Planning etc.). Practical experience building optimization (Solver) models an advantage. Advanced Excel. Fluency in English is essential.