AppleCare Materials Planner
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. AppleCare is currently recruiting a dynamic, high-energy and motivated individual to join the AppleCare Service Materials Team. The team requires a highly expert planner who can adapt quickly to this meaningful and exciting role.
- MRP, Service & SAP Experience
- Experience in an Inventory management, Planning, Procurement and Reverse Logistics environment
- Good communicator at all levels (both verbal and written)
- Self starter that can work well on their own initiative
- Work well within a team and in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work proficiently under pressure & multitask
- Flexibility is required - must be able to work as required to fulfill business needs
- Process and Systems oriented
- Possess full knowledge & experience of Planning and Procurement Policies/Practices - Ensure material availability to meet or exceed 98% of orders fill - Raise issue & initiate appropriate corrective actions when applicable - Build & work to allocation plans for constraint products - Dealing effectively with both Internal Customer & Supplier queries - Working in close co-operation Planning, Forecasting, Logistic and Warehousing - Ability to handle change and thrive in a fast changing environment - Excellent time management and organisation abilities - You will also have strong SAP experience (MM module) - Help develop automated solutions and improvements to optimise AppleCare materials service ability KEY GOALS - Review and process Purchase Requisitions and SAP Purchase Orders while implementing procurement strategies, policies and procedures. - Ensure Supply is positioned to meet FR of 98% Plan and execute material strategies - Backlog at less than 2% Weekly shipments - Zero over-ageing over 10 days - Zero Discrepancy Data-Base issue weekly - Manage MRB 0 > 5 Days - Manage and control KBB TAT performance to ensure velocity - Dovetail reporting and Inventory sharing process to minimise Inventory and meet fill rate goals.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in IIPMM. IPICS Certification - Degree/ Diploma in a Supply Chain or Procurement - Comp Science or BIS qualifications a distinct advantage - Previous project management experience also considered