Customer Relation Advisor - Nordic speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
** This position is available to work at the Apple campus or to work from home if you are based in the Republic Of Ireland ** Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The role of At Home Customer Relations (CR) Advisor performs a variety of support for Apple Customers. As an At Home CR Advisor you will be responsible for customer's recovery and retention. You will handle various complex customer’s issues, will work closely and communicate effectively with different departments to ensure a successful resolution of each case as well as delivering best-in-class customer experience.
- Passionate about solving customers' issues in an efficient and effective manner and committed to keep Apple customers Apple customers.
- Demonstrated willingness to help and assist customers effectively, to resolve their issues fully and to enrich their experience wholly
- Strong communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills; able to discern priorities from urgencies and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Active listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Outstanding and consistent follow through until full resolution is obtained and customer’s experience is fully addressed
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to make sound judgments, understanding and balancing the needs of the customer as well as the needs of the company.
- Be detailed and thorough
- Be analytical while being able to look at the whole picture (see the wood for the trees)
- Be curious and self motivated
- Be target oriented
- Be able to multitask
- Flexible -willing to take on additional tasks and assist in the execution of new projects
- Autonomous and requires little supervision
- Be fluent in English and either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
- You will represent Apple as the company’s highest escalation point with the ultimate scope of restoring and strengthening customer’s loyalty and faith in Apple as a whole. - You will identify opportunities for operational improvements and suggest improvement strategies. Empowered to use judgment when balancing company and customer’s needs. Advisors generally performs one of the tasks noted above but can be asked to support other tasks as needed
Education & Experience
• Ideally 2 years, but a minimum of 6-month experience in a customer facing role, providing effective customer focused solutions. • Ideally previous contact center experience • High level of computer literacy
- - Do you love working in a team ? Being a great teammate is definitely an advantage.