Customer Relation Advisor - French Speaking
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. As a Customer Relations (CR) Advisor, you are the highest point of support for Apple customers. You will be responsible for customer recovery and retention and providing a word class service. You will handle various complex customer’s issues, which will require you to work closely with different departments to ensure a successful resolution.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and restoring their faith in Apple
- Having a strong social skills, including the ability to actively listen to the customer and be able to negotiate where needed is required
- You will have excellent organisational/time management skills; ability to discern priorities from urgencies and ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Extraordinary and consistent follow through until full resolution of the customer’s issue
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills - able to make good judgments by evening the needs of the customer as well as the needs of the company
- Detailed oriented and analytical; while also being able to look at the bigger picture
- Curious and self-motivated
- Target oriented, you knows how to reach your goals and when to take actions
- Strong multitasking skills
- Flexible - willing to tackle additional tasks and assist in the execution of new projects
- Autonomous, requiring little supervision
- Fluent in English and in the language requirement of the role - as a CR Advisor you would take calls in both languages
You will represent Apple as the company’s highest customer concern point with the ultimate scope of restoring and Strengthening customers’ dedication and trust in Apple as a whole. You will find opportunities for operational improvements and suggest improvement strategies. Empowered to use discernment when stabilizing company and customer needs. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.