Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an experienced, Senior Business Analyst to join the EMEIA Supply Chain Team in leading and driving global initiatives that: increase scale, optimisation and reduce cost within Apple’s Supply Chain. The position is based in Cork and reports to the EMEiA Supply Chain Manager.
- Technical mindset with the ability to quickly understand business processes and drivers.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling capabilities.
- Ability to manage complex projects in a matrix organisation.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills. Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a small dynamic team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent Presentation skills and experience presenting to and influencing leadership
- Ability to influence others and work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of multi-function operational processes within Product Operations, Planning, Logistics and Reverse Logistics. A strategic thinker who can ‘connect the dots’ of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. You will have good analytical skills with the ability to dissect and analyse large quantities of data, present in an understandable format plus develop and present proposals for change. A Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced, often ambiguous environment while working with multiple cross functional teams. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Identifying & analysing large amounts of information to identify profiles and trends. Undertake analysis to support decision making on fulfilment initiatives. Evaluating current business processes and identify opportunities to improve. Present comprehensive proposals to leadership based on investigations and analysis. A bias for action: a proven track record for delivering on key initiatives Work closely with Finance to focus on the identification of supply chain cost challenges and opportunities by product and by route to market. Developing processes focusing on cost, lead-time and customer supply chain performance expectations Ability to maintain and develop relationships within a project and team.
Education & Experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent in a Business Management discipline. However, if you have relevant experience, you are encouraged to apply.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.