AppleCare Materials Planner (6 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. AppleCare is currently recruiting a dynamic, high-energy and motivated individual to join the AppleCare Service Materials Team. The team requires a highly expert planner who can adapt quickly to this meaningful and exciting role.
- MRP, Service & SAP Experience
- Experience in an Inventory management, Planning, Procurement and Reverse Logistics environment
- Good communicator at all levels (both verbal and written)
- Self starter that can work well on their own initiative
- Work well within a team and in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work proficiently under pressure & multitask
- Flexibility is required - must be able to work as required to fulfill business needs
- Process and Systems oriented
- Possess full knowledge & experience of Planning and Procurement Policies/Practices - Ensure material availability to meet or exceed 98% of orders fill - Raise issue & initiate appropriate corrective actions when applicable - Build & work to allocation plans for constraint products - Dealing effectively with both Internal Customer & Supplier queries - Working in close co-operation Planning, Forecasting, Logistic and Warehousing - Ability to handle change and thrive in a fast changing environment - Excellent time management and organisation abilities - You will also have strong SAP experience (MM module) - Help develop automated solutions and improvements to optimise AppleCare materials service ability KEY GOALS - Review and process Purchase Requisitions and SAP Purchase Orders while implementing procurement strategies, policies and procedures. - Ensure Supply is positioned to meet FR of 98% Plan and execute material strategies - Backlog at less than 2% Weekly shipments - Zero over-ageing over 10 days - Zero Discrepancy Data-Base issue weekly - Manage MRB 0 > 5 Days - Manage and control KBB TAT performance to ensure velocity - Dovetail reporting and Inventory sharing process to minimise Inventory and meet fill rate goals.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in IIPMM. IPICS Certification - Degree/ Diploma in a Supply Chain or Procurement - Comp Science or BIS qualifications a distinct advantage - Previous project management experience also considered