Senior Financial Analyst
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Do the best work of your life here at Apple. New ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your role and there’s no telling what you can accomplish. We are looking for an experienced Senior Finance Analyst to join the EMEIA Operations Finance team driving cost reductions, optimisation and compliance, in the global management of Supply Chain Capital Expenditure.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with a sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Comfortable working with multiple global teams in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment. Ability to dissect and analyse large quantities of data and present in an understandable format, whilst partnering with senior stakeholders to influence change.
- Experienced accounting professional who can demonstrate an understanding of end-to-end finance & business functions.
- Ability to cut through ambiguity, listen, challenge and innovate. A naturally enquiring approach.
- A clear thinker who understands the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the detail of deliverables.
- People management experience would be an advantage.
Prepare detailed analysis, reports and presentations to Business Leadership for effective decision-making. Lead by example in understanding complex supply chain arrangements, identifying cost savings, control gaps, and areas for improvement and optimisation. Support & effect change in the re-design of business processes in pursuit of that optimisation. Review & approve Supply Chain Capital Expenditures in support of Global Product launches. Possess strong business partnering skills; enhance the team’s reputation with global stakeholders across Procurement, Finance, Tax, Legal & Internal Audit. Ability to communicate finance concepts to non-finance stakeholders clearly and concisely. Oversee the quarterly close cycle; be equally comfortable with the detail & the overview. Guide and mentor team members and business partners in the pursuit of excellence. Potential to transition into people management or other Senior Finance or Operations roles.
Education & Experience
The candidate should be a qualified accountant with relevant experience