Channel Support Advisor
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you looking to take your career to the next level? We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking person to join our Channel Support team. The Channel Support (CS) team provides front line support for the Service Providers, iPhone Carriers & Apple Retail Stores who in turn support our end customers and is a lynch-pin for other Apple functions including Planning & Procurement, Logistics, Field Service, Engineering & Finance. This role would see you responding to technical support issues and administrative queries.
- You will demonstrate effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Ability to see the “bigger picture” paired with an excellent attention to detail.
- Screening and processing all customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Identify potential problems by monitoring tasks or escalations, or through analysis of reporting.
- You will work cross functionally with many other Apple departments to achieve the highest level of resolution for both business and customer needs.
- Cross train, and serve as backup for other members of team.
- You will maintain acceptable performance metrics such as customer happiness, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- You will take responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures.
- Ability to prioritise and be a strategic problem solver.
- You will help to build a positive team environment and aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Flexibility to work weekends.
The CS Advisor will take cases from Service Providers and Apple Retail Stores and provide information on a range of issues, both technical and operational. Interaction/Communication with Channel partners is currently handled primarily via e-mail and chat, however, some outbound calling may be required. Individuals on the team will need to handle queries from start of issue right through to final resolution. This role covers a 7 day operation, meaning weekends will form part of your shift pattern. In addition, a Channel Support Advisor is required to escalate systemic and technical issues, drive internal process improvement initiatives, develop internal documentation, all while adhering to service level agreements for chat and email cases. Does this sound like the next step in your career?