Senior Advisor Channel Support (11 month contract)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a hardworking, independent person to join this team here in our EMEA HQ in Hollyhill, Cork. As a Senior Advisor you are the point of escalation for your Tier 1 colleagues, often guiding and mentoring them to the solution they seek. You will possess a clear mind, and demonstrate the logic to prioritise and organise, especially in the dynamic environment of ACS. As a trusted point of reference for the leadership team, the Senior Advisor will often own and resolve manager escalations, working with key collaborators and business partners.
- Fluency in English and Additional Language (preferably Arabic).
- Strong problem solving, be very analytical and display an ability to prioritise & deliver in a timely fashion.
- Ability to see the “bigger picture” paired with an excellent attention to detail.
- Competent in looking after customers (internal & External) at a high level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- SAP experience essential.
- Advanced knowledge of core business tools, such as Mac OS, SAP, GSX, iWork, Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Strong organisational and people skills.
- You can display leadership and mentoring abilities. - Ability to prioritize and be a strategic problem solver. - Act as main point of contact for said critical issues and co-ordinate with dept. manager - Closely collaborate with partners (Internal/External) regards any concerns with their requests - Provide reports to management on daily/weekly operations and to highlight any issues with proposed preventative actions - Identify Potential opportunities for automation, integration and process improvement, when you see something that is an issue you will need to be able to supply an improvement on the procedure. - The position is multifunctional and can often require to action ad-hoc requests from apple partners and internal Partners. Does this sound like the next step in your career? We would love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferable with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.