User Support Coordinator, Korean/ English Speaker, Ireland
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking a customer focused resource whose primary focus will be to deliver exceptional customer service to users of Apple’s sales training tools, in addition to supporting processes for the sales operations organization for both internal and external facing systems. This position requires excellent analytical skills, ability to navigate through ambiguous issues, superior written interpersonal skills, ability to work quickly with phenomenal accuracy, understanding of Apple’s Channel Sales tools, real passion for constant improvement, and dedication to extraordinary customer service. You will be able to tackle routine problems independently and know when to request specific direction on more complex problems. This includes working with technical, business and project teams to define processes and procedures to monitor systems, rapidly respond to incoming incident tickets and provide status updates to management and the business so they are informed of any business impacts, in a timely manner and with transparency This position requires fluency in English and Korean
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven competence in owning tasks, follow through, sharing information, and contributing to a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work independently, efficiently exercising good judgement under deadline(s)
- Strong conceptual and process-focused thinking abilities
- Resourcefulness and flexibility to adapt to Apple’s changing business needs
- Ability to work an issue from various angles, ask for help when needed, and see a problem through until it is resolved
- Should be flexible and willing to work weekends, some holidays and rotating on-call schedule
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous with strong intuition for business and consumer focus.
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem-solving skills in a changing and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical capabilities, should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Fluent Korean / English
- We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary search team. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
You will have experience in user system support and will utilise your outstanding interpersonal skills, solid work ethic, great attention to detail, and exceptional customer focus. You will also have the following experience: - Experience using a user support tool that allows for two-way email communication with users, categorization of issues, managing a queue, reallocating tickets etc. - Using an IT service management system for tracking technical support cases. - Using a knowledge-based articles and complete documentation on processes being monitored and managed. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure quality of product and service on a regular basis as you will communicate with the customers (internal & external) - Prior experience in a production application support role troubleshooting, analyzing and providing root cause analysis - Improve processes. Identify improvement opportunities, allocate resources and drive projects to completion to achieve targeted measurable benefits. - Collaborate with cross-functional teams on projects and business improvement initiatives.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's, however, if you have relevant experience or similar discipline you are encouraged to apply. Post graduate qualification would be an advantage. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.