Finance Analyst – Apple Media Products
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. For Apple Media Products (“AMP”), our international business has been a key driver of success of the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes and other AMP activities globally. AMP Finance is seeking an experienced analyst to support our international content and marketing functions as well as providing controlling support for the legal entities servicing the AMP business worldwide. You will also be a key local partner to the US finance teams in supporting other AMP functions internationally.
- 3-5 years relevant finance and/or analytical experience in a high performance organization
- Strong financial systems and business application skills including SAP, Essbase, Excel, Tableau and Keynote
- Solid forecasting and analytics skills with ha igh proficiency in Excel
- Ability to quickly build effective working relationships and influence cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Dedicated problem solver, expected to present problems and solutions simultaneously
In addition to standard financial analysis and corporate deliverables, this position will provide consulting to the international business teams on daily tactical matters. You will develop expertise across AMP content and marketing functions and gain a deep understanding of AMP activities to be able to effectively analyze and lead P&L impacts with business partners. Specific job duties include: Develop and innovate processes to accurately forecast spending, Support business teams in managing their budget Present forecasts and actual business results to senior finance leadership Partner with business teams to develop annual business plan, approve expenditures and provide ad hoc analytical and decision-making support Prepare quarterly journal entries for the general ledger Perform ad hoc reporting and analyses as needed
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting