Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you have a passion for supporting others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? Do you have a strength in handling multiple competing priorities? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. Join us and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. We are looking for a dynamic individual to support and partner with the AppleCare team. AppleCare is Apple’s premier Service and Support organization providing award-winning technical support and product service to our global customer base.
- Are you an experienced dedicated Senior Human Resources Business Partner?
- Can you demonstrate experience supporting a contact center environment and/or large, non-exempt employee populations?
- Ability to work in heavily matrixed environment with global teams.
- Are you highly reciprocal and flexible in your approach?
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to resolve sensitive issues
- Ability to design and execute programs that meet the clients' needs
- Passion for coaching, influencing, problem solving, and facilitation skills are needed
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help managers and employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Demonstrable ability to influence various levels of leadership without direct authority
- Experience using and crafting Excel spreadsheets with the ability to interpret and provide significant insights and recommendations
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to navigate and thrive in a face paced and vibrant environment
In this role you will partner closely with the global People team and business partners to deliver the full spectrum of strategic HR services and programs to Apple’s support organization. You’ll provide direct support to European contact center leaders to frame the HR agenda supporting the strategic objectives, driving key initiatives across site and our home-based teams. Providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation,organizational structures, retention, promotions and other activities, are key aspects of this role. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Organizational Development: Supporting the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. Balances the needs of the business, employee and customer. Guides and influences senior management on key organizational and management changes. Talent Management: You will provide advice and counsel on key talent decisions, organizational planning, and reward management. Coaches leaders to enhance performance/effectiveness. Recruiting: Participates in interview process for management and key hires. Labor Relations: Working with partners, to ensure delivery of services. Identifies pro-active ER programs to drive improved morale and organizational performance. Compensation & Benefits: Execute Corporate compensation and benefits programs (compensation planning, salary surveys performance review process, etc.). Special Projects: Contribute to special and cross-functional projects as needed. Incorporate customer satisfaction in all project activities, with the goal of providing an extraordinary experience. Learning and Development: Understands the training/development needs and acts as liaison with Apple University to provide appropriate development opportunities to the organization. HR Metrics: Track and report staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data to line management; recommend programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
Education & Experience