Enterprise Technical Support Advisor - Swedish Speaking (AHA)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
** This position is an at Home based role and requires residence in Ireland** Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? We are currently seeking an individual who would like to be considered for the position of Enterprise Support Advisor in the AppleCare Contact Centre. The Enterprise team responds to and handles technical requests from both high profiled business and education customers around the globe as well as Apple’s growing presence of pro-user customers. The primary functions include providing both phone and email support to Apple’s customers to assist with complex problem research, isolation, documentation, reporting and resolution. This includes providing technical support for Apple’s Pro-Apps, including but not limited to Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Aperture as well as Server and Apple Configurator applications. Support for EDU (education customers) is also a key requirement. Do you have what it takes to be part of our innovative team? Please check out the below to see if this role is suitable to you. If you feel you are the ideal person for the role get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
- Fluency in English and Swedish required
- You have a suitable third level technical qualification or minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment.
- A general technical understanding of Apple iOS and CPU products but experience is an advantage
- Experience in the areas of System Administration, Systems Integration, Technical Support or Professional Service a distinct advantage.
- Interest of two or more key technology areas: Networking, Directory services, File sharing protocols, Web services, Video editing and post-production, Microsoft or Linux server experience, 3rd party multimedia software, Radius (802.1X), SAN/fibre channel technologies
- Music editing and mixing would be an add on.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to deliver in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment
- Solution focussed with the ability to work to lead change
- You are self-motivated
- Troubleshooting experience and success.
- Ability to meet department SLA and targets
- Ability to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent people interaction skills and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Resourceful and flexible to job needs.
- We have extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through. - We report to Corporate Support Engineering teams via bug tracking tools, emerging issues and/or complex technical issues in order to find resolution and to provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams. - We act as a point of contact to provide guidance and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions. - We assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed - We review of technical materials such as submitted articles, training materials, etc. - We report of technical issues and in keeping the manager well-informed. - We maintain an ongoing expert knowledge of diverse technologies.
Education & Experience
- Do you love working in a team ? Being a great great teammate is definitely an advantage.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- An Irish residence is required for this position as well as internet speeds of min. 10 Mb/s Download and 1Mb/s Upload.