Customer Relations Advisor - (Dutch) Work from home
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming amazing products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. As a Customer Relations (CR) Advisor, you are the highest point of escalation for Apple customers. You will be responsible for customer recovery and retention and providing a word class service. You will handle various complex customer’s issues, which will require you to work closely with different departments to ensure a successful resolution. Come and be part of our innovative team? Please check out the below to see if this role is suitable to you. If you feel this position is for you please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems and restoring their faith in Apple
- You have strong communication skills, including the ability to actively listen to the customer and be able to negotiate where needed
- You have excellent organisational/time management skills and you are able to discern priorities from urgencies and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- You have outstanding and consistent follow through until full resolution of the customer’s issue
- You are an excellent problem solver and decision maker - you can make good judgments by balancing the customer's needs as well as the company's needs
- You are detailed oriented and analytical; while also being able to look at the bigger
- You are curious and self-motivated
- You are target oriented
- You can multitask
- You are flexible - willing to take on additional tasks and assist in the execution of new projects
- You are autonomous while little supervision
- You can speak fluently in both English and Dutch - you will take calls in both languages
We represent Apple as the company’s highest customer concern point with the ultimate scope of restoring and we strengthen customers’ loyalty and belief in Apple as a whole. You will see opportunities for operational improvements and suggest improvement strategies. Empowered to use judgment when balancing company and customer needs.
Education & Experience
- AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
- What are the requirements for working from Home?
- As this is an At-Home Advisor position and we can only consider your application if you are currently located across the Republic of Ireland.
- We do require you to have a private workspace with a door that closes, without noise or distraction, an ergonomic chair and a desk.
- High speed hard-wired internet connection (min 5Mbps download/1Mbps upload) from a reliable provider