Customer Service Escalations and Execution Specialist
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. Based in our EMEIA headquarters in Cork, our team directly engages with our transportation partners to proactively manage Apple’s award-winning customer experience. This is a role which provides world class service and manages key internal and external relationships. You will lead and own the strategic aspects of process improvement and reengineering activity (also known as frictionless execution). You will also cover strategic and tactical elements of shipment exception management. You’ll also partner closely with Apple’s EMEIA Carrier and Supply Chain management teams, to identify improvements and drive quality efficiencies that will exceed our customers’ expectations. If you have a keen eye for understanding and addressing customer issues, and love working with a diverse and varied team, this could be the ideal opportunity to join us. We'd love to hear from you.
- You have excellent time management skills, and the ability to work in a highly ambiguous and deliverable-focused environment, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- You have meticulous attention to detail & the ability to drive precise execution to tight deadlines.
- You are results-orientated & customer focused, including a willingness to take on additional responsibilities when required to meet the goal.
- You’re a great teammate who works effectively with others, but can also demonstrate your own initiative when required to work independently.
- You have deep experience managing cross-functional relationships with external customers, and internal partners.
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills - evaluate, analyse and present data easily to drive decision-making and process improvement
- You demonstrate strong data manipulation skills including spreadsheet and database application knowledge.
- You are comfortable, confident and articulate when communicating to various levels of the organisation
Be the primary point of contact for route to market teams (Online, Retail, Reseller & AppleCare) for troubleshooting queries related to transportation and supply chain exceptions. Collaborate closely with Apple’s internal supply chain transportation teams, as well as external business partners, to own and deliver a fast, effective resolution process for shipment exceptions Maintain a continuous focus on robust controls & monitoring systems to ensure excellence in execution Seek out continuous improvement opportunities for all Supply Chain processes, working with other departments to influence & implement change Support the identification & elimination of manual touch points, streamline & automate mandatory transactional activity
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline, or applicants with 3-5 years relevant experience will also be considered. You need a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including analytical, modelling and data management skills.