EMEIA AppleCare Enterprise Account Manager
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are strengthening our team and we are seeking a dynamic Account Manager. We feature a collaborative environment with creative people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference. You are accountable for ensuring our Enterprise customers receive a world-class customer experience; you show commitment to customers throughout their production lifecycle, working directly with them to improve their overall user experience and advance their IT operations strategy. Your assignment will include a selection of Enterprise customers. You will successfully develop relationships with our customers and partners to help drive customer satisfaction while building a more personalized dialogue beyond the existing one-to-many communication channels.
- 10 or more years of experience in a customer facing role at an Enterprise Technology company - preferably with a portfolio that includes hardware, software and services
- 5 or more years of previous experience in a hands-on services role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting or support) working with Enterprise Customers in the following areas: Mobile Device Management; Networking Infrastructure; Directory Services; Mixed Proficiency with multiple operating systems including Mac OS and iOS; Desktop Applications
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers - able to influence at the CIO level as well as with individual technical contacts
- Proven ability to work collaboratively amongst and also lead virtual teams
- Proven track record working in driving customer adoption and retention
- Excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and contributing value based recommendations
- Demonstrated expert level proficiency in IT Services Management or IT Mobile Strategy
- Background and/or proficiency in a specific vertical: Telecommunications; Transportation; Financial Services; Health Services; etc.
- Travel up to 50%
- Fluency in both German and English language
- Establishes a trusted advisor relationship and assumes responsibility for driving customer satisfaction and enables further adoption of Apple technology - Assumes escalation management role and acts as a customer advocate within Apple - Manages the customer support relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability. - Enable consistent footprint expansion and consumption growth of overall product portfolio. - Seeks to understand a customer’s IT Infrastructure, drives open issues to resolution and ensures coordination with other members of the Apple cross-functional team (Sales, Pre-Sales, Partner Sales and Support). - Developing proactive success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations. - Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Education & Experience
- BS/BA required, emphasis on Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field preferred