Apple Partner Relations Advisor - French Speaking - Working from home
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Support and Service
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Here’s your opportunity to do significant work by providing extraordinary support to developers that have supplied to make Apple an iconic technology company. What do we do? Join our extraordinary team – we provide full training to resolve complex issues while keeping a focus on the developer. When we receive calls and questions from developers, you won’t just provide answers — you’ll provide an outstanding experience. Become an AppleCare Partner Relations Advisor and begin an exciting new career at Apple? What will you do as an Apple Advisor Supporting the Developer Program?You’ll be providing administrative support for developers (iOS, Safari and Mac) via phone and email. As our developers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing award-winning customer service, troubleshooting and support. You will help them enrolling into our Developer Programs, assisting if they need help in handling their Developer team (inviting other developers to their team, updating account information and renewals). You will also help them to find the appropriate developer resources, like technical guides and information regarding the app management and the app review process. We rely on you to listen to our developers and use your expertise to deliver phenomenal customer service. How can you do this? You will have the opportunity to portray your creative side and show your passion to meet our developers needs — this is how you remind all developers that behind our excellent products are amazing people. Does this sound exciting to you? Check out more about the role and if this sounds like something you are passionate about, we would love to hear from you.
- Be fluent in French and English, as in this position we require you to take care of developers in both languages
- Be a clear, confident and enthusiastic communicator
- Have impeccable organisational and administrative skills
- Have a positive attitude and be customer focused
- Have a high stress tolerance
- Experience of working in a pressurised, goal focused environment
- Be a standout colleague
- Be able to perform multi-tasking activities
- Enjoys troubleshooting technology
- Have a great focus on detail
- Lead the day to day email and phone business ensuring WWDR service levels are met - Ensure email responses are timely, accurate, complete, and well written - Promote and demonstrate a spirit of collaboration when working with colleagues - Collaborate with agents in Apple’s worldwide contact centers to ensure that you deal with complex agreement issues and share the best practises to the greater team - Work cross functionally with other support and critical issue teams to ensure developers needs are met - Work to identify issues requiring partner concern and engage supervisor as appropriate - Identify source of repeat issues through root cause analysis input - Utilize all necessary team support tools and resources to effectively handle support requests - Suggest content additions or edits to knowledge base tools for consistent support experience - Regularly review all Developer Services related web content ensuring information is current, raising any discrepancies found
Education & Experience
- What are the requirements for working from home?
- - As this is an At-Home Advisor position and we can only consider your application if you are currently located across the Republic of Ireland.
- - It is a requirement for you to have a private workspace with a door that closes, without noise or distraction, and ergonomic chair and a desk.
- - High speed hard-wired internet connection (min 5Mbps download/1Mbps upload) from a reliable provider.