SAP SD Business Analyst
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. The Business Process Re-Engineering and Business Analytics team are looking for a Business Analyst with strong SAP experience. In this role, you will devise and implement process & systems solutions that meet the needs of our dynamic business conditions, and partner with our IS&T team to perform UAT and deliver these solutions. Applying project management methodology to support the completion of key projects, you will lead and handle multi-functional projects. You'll need to maintain priorities and deadlines, and maintain an excellent level of focus on detail. You will bring a strong customer service ethos, as well as superb communication and computing skills. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. We would love to hear from you!
- Bring proven expertise in project management techniques and the full project lifecycle (with a particular focus on gathering business requirements & facilitating user acceptance testing).
- Ability to handle multiple projects and partners simultaneously.
- Excellent business insight and the ability to see the full picture.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution skills
- Experience managing key partners at all levels of senior management and become a trusted advisor to functional business leaders.
• Influence and gain the consensus of your partners on approach, priorities and solutions. • Commercially focused, high levels of enthusiasm and energy. • Project manage multi-functional re-engineering implementations • Provide clear and consistent status reporting on solutions and progress to all key partners on multiple platforms and levels within the organization • Own and drive regional and global process integration • Develop good, up to date knowledge of current and future IT capabilities • Establish and maintain professional and open relations with external parties • Understanding business needs and approaching problems with creativity and new ideas • Conducting post-mortem in the critical programs to ensure continuous improvement • Demonstrating other countries and geos experience and solutions to solve common challenges and optimize resources. • Leading the analysis of new program needs, defining their scope, developing the program plan needed to execute, project leading the execution and building the necessary metrics to ensure success.
Education & Experience
Degree in MIS, computer science, IIPMM or business related fields. • SAP Supply Chain experience is a fundamental requirement. SAP end-user experience is also required. • Expert knowledge of other SAP modules e.g. SD/MM/FI
- No agency assistance required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants