Logistics Analyst - Delivery Execution Management (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
We in the EMEIA Delivery Execution Management team are looking to hire a highly motivated, innovative individual to join the team as a Logistics Analyst. This role is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to utilize his or her business insight, influencing skills, enhanced process knowledge, and apply analytical abilities to deliver creative, valuable solutions to the EMEIA Logistics team. Ideally, you'll have extraordinary analytical skills, and be confident working in a fast-paced environment. You'll enjoy working solo as well as part of a bigger team, and you'll have excellent communication skills. In this exciting role, you'll also partner closely with a variety of cross-functional teams to identify improvements and drive quality efficiencies to our logistics processes and management systems that will exceed our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting role, which spans across strategic and tactical elements; post ship exception management with flexibility to move across all route to markets as required. It will involve working closely with internal and external partners, as well as other functions within Apple Operations to improve quality and performance metrics across inbound, outbound and reverse logistics. If you have a keen eye for problem solving, the ability to understand, articulate and address customer issues in the logistics space, and love working with a diverse and varied team, this could be the ideal opportunity to join Apple. We'd love to hear from you.
- You'll have established and deep experience of working in a fast-paced Operations environment, with extensive knowledge of end to end processes across inbound, outbound and reverse logistics
- You have a confirmed ability to use numerical data to drive decision-making and process improvement.
- Excellent reporting skills, and you have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for blending quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and prioritise work based on business benefit
- Experience managing relationships cross-functionally with external partners and internal customers.
- Be a great teammate who works effectively with others but can also demonstrate their own initiative when required to work independently.
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to work in a highly ambiguous and deliverable-focused environment, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities and bold deadlines.
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
- Some previous experience with Tableau, Business Objects, SAP, and CRM tools are a distinct advantage
Generate, analyse and present weekly, monthly and quarterly quality and performance metrics to internal and external partners. Build and drive management system to integrate with the organizational performance scorecards and business reviews. Drive critical metrics across internal Apple functions and external suppliers, influencing the team to take action where performance moves outside agreed quality SLAs. Partner closely across all internal customer channels on key initiatives and reporting requirements. Analysing large amounts of information from multiple sources to identify network trends and risks. Enhancing quality and logistics processes with a focus on cost and performance expectations Drive operational, quality and productivity improvements on a continuous basis. Participate in cross-functional teams to take a capital project from concept phase to implementation. Support warehousing and transportation optimisation / lean projects. Seek out continuous improvement opportunities for all Logistics processes, taking care of other Apple departments to influence change where needed. Ability to maintain and develop relationships, within a project and team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred Business, Logistics and/or Engineering discipline preferred