Readiness Project/Programme Manager (perm)
Cork, County Cork, Ireland
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together, we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. In this role you be responsible for the co-ordination, planning and successful execution of New Product Introductions (NPI) to our customers in line with company strategy. You'll need the capacity to deliver consistent results within very tight deadlines, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and be proficient in change management. This is an exciting cross-functional role, where you will develop and manage multiple relationships with peers and Apple leaders, at both a regional and global level. If you want the chance to create a remarkable customer experience within a major global brand, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Excellent programme/project management capabilities – able to lead project plans, timelines and risks effectively.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communications skills.
- Supply chain experience an advantage.
- Structured/analytical thinker – can simplify complex problems and issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to think creatively, focus/simplify and tackle problems on the fly.
- Excellent partner management skills. This is important as you will work with cross-functional teams of all levels and it is essential to have can effectively influence without authority.
- Ability to make key decisions and deliver results under tight and high-pressure timelines.
- Good eye for details with a “hands-on”, “can do” and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to take firm, clear stands even in circumstances in which doing so is unpopular.
- Willingness to adapt and modify your approach without compromising on the outcome.
- Strong presentation / keynote skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English essential
• Coordination, planning and execution of New Product Introductions across the EMEIA Operational Groups • Ensure a stable launch plan of record and drive cross-functional alignment • Actively share updates and ensure all deliverables / dependencies are highlighted • Build and execute detailed regional plans for New Product Introductions • Implementation of launch strategies by route to market (Channel, Online & Retail) • Form effective relationships with regional and WW teams to ensure launch success • Identify and root cause issues & ensure risk resolution • Facilitate reviews post launch • Analyse the root cause of issues, inspire change and implement process improvements
Education & Experience
A degree in a relevant discipline is a requirement, with relevant postgraduate qualifications being a distinct advantage.